Mechanical Booster Pump : SMB-D Series
- Extremely high exhaust performance
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Long operating-life
- Compact body and low vibrations
- Produces clean vacuum.
- Safe horizontal posture
Selection of back pump
Mechanical booster pump is not designed for compression or exhausting to atmospheric pressure. Its performance will vary depending on the type and performance of the back pump. Therefore, to configure an exhaust system using a mechanical booster pump, it is necessary that the most appropriate back pump be selected for user’s purpose of use.
- Select a back pump whose exhaust capacity is 1/2 to 1/10 of mechanical booster pump.
For continuous operation under relatively high operating pressure, select a large-capacity back pump. For continuous operation under relatively low operating pressure, select a small-capacity back pump.
- In consideration of the performance characteristics of oil sealed rotary pumps and water-ring pumps, oil sealed rotary pump should be selected as a back pump for operation under high vacuum, and a water-ring pump should be selected for a process where a large volume of condensable gas is exhausted under low vacuum.
- Various pump combinations are available to fit specifications. Therefore, contact us for further information before selecting pumps.